9.17.2013

September 28th! 100 Thousand Poets for Change

September 28th is the global 100 Thousand Poets for Change Day, 2013! Follow us: #100TPC on Twitter And please visit http://www.100TPC.org/ to learn more and to see all the great events that took place on over the past several years Join poets and spoken word artists from throughout the St. Louis metro area - participating with poets from throughout the world – in a demonstration/celebration of poetry, art and music to promote social, environmental, and political change. With Aja Magnanimous Owens as MC! The line-up so far includes Shirley Bradley LeFlore, Michael Castro, Ree Cee, MarĂ­a Teresa Balogh, Susan SpitFire Lively, Ruqayyah Bailey, Katie Rodriguez Banister, Matthew Scott Freeman, JoyCe Blue, Anna Lum, X Blu Rayne , Aaron Williams, Copasetic Soul, Sylvia Woods, Sonya Venerable, Deborah Mashibini, Lightning, AD, Itshanapa, Outreach Poet Educators from the St. Louis Poetry Center ..... and there is still room for a few more!! Saturday, September 28, 2013, 5:00pm - 9:00pm

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app Contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete