12.28.2012


We are looking forward to celebrating 
our 3rd Annual “Black Love” Dinner Fundraiser 
with you on February 3, 2013!

We are eager to have you join us for a delicious dinner and exciting evening
 celebrating the people, programs, and events that 
help us live out our mission!

Please plan to join us from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. 
at the 
Regional Arts Commission 
located at 
6128 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63112

Tickets for the dinner are only 
$45/person or $360/table of eight, 
and if you reserve your tickets by January 15, 2013 
tickets are just 
$35/person or $280/table of eight

To make reservations,
 contact us at yeyoarts@gmail.com 
and make your payment through our Donate button by clicking here:  


Or send your payment via mail to: 

Yeyo Arts Collective 
P.O. Box 635 
St. Louis, MO 63188

Reservations for the dinner can also be made in person at: 

GYA Community Gallery
2700 Locust St.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Friday 4 - 7, Saturday 11 - 4, and Sunday 1 - 4
Or by appointment


1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app Contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete